- Early registration (before May 1st) : 700 Euros
- Regular (After May 1st) : 850 Euros
- Early registration (before May 1st) : 450 Euros
- Regular (After May 1st) : 550 Euros
Registration fee include
- conference presentations, evening talk
- poster sessions with drinks and snacks
- welcome reception
- conference dinner (one admittance – additional ticket 100 Euros)
- coffee/tea breaks
- registration package
Please follow THIS LINK for the registration form
In case a registered participant is unable to attend the conference, s/he may send a substitute to attend the conference. S/he must inform the conference secretariat before 1st June 2017.
Cancellation must be made to the conference secretariat in writing either by letter, fax or email.
- Before 1 April 2017 – Full refund of the registration fee with 50 euros administrative charges
- Between 1 April to 1st June 2017– 50% refund of the registration fee with 50 euros administrative charges
- No refund will be made for cancellation after 1st June 2017.
Please note that all refunds will be made after the conference. Bank charges for cancellation refunds will be borne by participants.
- Force Majeur Condition: In case of any unforeseen or unprecedented occurrence beyond the hold of the conference secretariat, where the conference is called off, due to natural disasters, epidemics, man-made civil disturbances or other mishaps of large scale, there shall be no refund or reimbursement of any fees or commitments.
Individuals requiring letters of invitation to obtain travel visas may contact the conference secretariat with a scanned copy of your passport details page. As a rule, we will provide the letter of invitation after you completed the registration with payment made.